The Spa is doing everything we can to make sure you feel safe when you come into the salon.
Here’s a quick reminder of the safety precautions we currently have in place.
- All staff and clients wear masks inside the salon
- When entering the salon, clients and staff must sanitise their hands
- Clients must arrive alone and right on time for their appointment
- Sanitizing of personal spaces and hand washing will take place between clients
- Appointments are spaced to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for sanitization
- Staff are trained on sanitization best practice
If you have any questions or concerns at all around our safety procedures in The Spa please feel free to ask any of our staff members or call us on 01661 822 999